- About the HROA
- Leadership Activities
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Special Interest Groups
- Buyers SIG
- RPO Alliance SIG
- Payroll Workgroup
- Publications & Practices
- HROA Deliverables
- HROA Social Media
- Content Directory
Publications & Practices HROA Deliverables
In 2013, the Committee is finalizing development of a certification program for HRO professionals.
Hot Topics Discussions:
- Collaborative Innovation in HR Outsourcing with Lisa Johnson of Gate Gourmet, Rolf Kleiner of KellyOCG, and Dr. Greg McLaughlin of Global Targeting, moderated by Zachary Misko of KellyOCG; click here for the recording.
- Shared Services Impact on HRO with Kathleen Bienkowski of Kelly Services, Colin Brennan of Aon Hewitt, and Maribeth Sivak of ISG, moderated by Debora Card of ISG; click here for the key discussion points or click here for the recording.
- Big Data/HR Analytics with David Bernstein of eQuest and Yvette Cameron of Constellation Research, moderated by Linda Merritt of Nelson Hall; click here for the key discussion points or click here for the recording.
RFP Resources & Other Tools:
- Business Value Assesment Metrics Checklist informed by the Business Metrics Study Findings
- HR Outsourcing -- Making the Decision and Making it Work
- HRO Services Catalog
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement in HRO - click here for the Executive Summary or click here for the full Innovation Survey results.
- HROA Recommended Practice for Service Level Agreements
- HROA Recommended Practice for Service Level Agreements Measurements & Metrics
- HROA Emerging Practice for Account Management Scorecards
- Industry Practices Point of View Paper: Optimizing HR Delivery Channels
Useful Standards for HR Transformation
This page lists standards that have been created by various bodies that either impact or are helpful to those planning HR transformation activities. Each standard is summarized by an industry specialist, with web links provided to useful further information. To qualify for inclusion in this list, a standard needs to be:
- Useful for HR transformation In active use by several parties
- The result of work by multiple organisations (for example, we cannot admit work created for profit by a single company)
Click here to visit our page that lists useful standards for HR transformation including:
Works in Process Currently Available for Public & Member Comment
The HROA invites comments on these items either via the website comment feature or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.