- About the HROA
- Leadership Activities
- Asia Pacific
- HROA Deliverables
- North America
- Special Interest Groups
- Buyers SIG
- RPO Alliance SIG
- Payroll Workgroup
- Publications & Practices
- HROA Social Media
- Content Directory
What are the most common business drivers for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)?
Recruitment Process Outsourcingcan help organizations drive specific business outcomes and transform a recruiting organization into a new and improved operating model.
Some of the desired business outcomes you can expect from a productive RPO engagement are:
- Cost savings
- Cost avoidance
- Improved quality of hire
Process efficiency / improvement
- Improved timeliness of process steps
- Greater productivity
- Better internal mobility
Improved Business agility
- Greater ability to scale up to meet demands
- Flexibility to scale down when required
- Improved infrastructure and operating model to meet Acquisition and Divestiture requirements
- Improved employment branding
Strategic business and talent management alignment
- Greater focus on talent planning
- Integrated talent management initiatives
The new and improved operating model can be measured on an on-going basis on:
- Strategic impact
- Business impact
- Cost impact
Does RPO really work? What are my peers doing?
By all accounts, the RPO industry has “crossed the chasm” and is maturing and growing rapidly. Read these client case studies and find out why:
Service providers can help.
List will be posted soon.