- About the HROA
- Leadership Activities
- Asia Pacific
- HROA Deliverables
- North America
- Special Interest Groups
- Buyers SIG
- RPO Alliance SIG
- Payroll Workgroup
- Publications & Practices
- HROA Social Media
- Content Directory
Founded in 2003, the HROA is a global association with chapters in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe. The Association is open to anyone in the HR Outsourcing and Transformation industry anywhere in the world, including practitioners, buyers, providers, technology firms, advisors, consultants, attorneys, and academics. Members of the Association include heads of HR, heads of companies or business units providing HR services, and leading industry sourcing advisors and attorneys.
To be the single recognized community for improving the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of
outsourcing as part of an overall HR service delivery strategy.
Membership in the HROA provides education, data, networking, thought-leadership, and industry leadership opportunities for buyers at every stage of their outsourcing experience from evaluation to renegotiation. Members determine how they engage within the Association, whether for personal education or helping to improve the HRO experience for employees and employers everywhere.
- Learn from others through personal connections and get connected to like-minded buyers, advisors, or providers in neutral, non-sales oriented settings
- Contribute to a body of knowledge, standards, and best practices that will improve the HRO experience for employers, employees, and HR departments
- Share your insights through HROA sponsored research & thought leadership
- Lead the field by speaking at events, in webcasts, and/or participating in or leading Boards, Committees, or Special Interest Groups
- Receive discounts to attend HROA sponsored training, certification, & events
Learn. Share. Lead.